I know it’s been a while! If you’ve seen my recent tweets or recent posts you’ll know I’m currently on holidays back home in the South of France and I took a much much needed tech break.
I didn’t however take a shopping break. Much to the contrary! I’ve been haulin’ a little and my first stop HAD to be the KIKO store in Beziers. I discovered the brand last year when I purchased 2 of their Long Lasting Eye Shadow Crayons and just had to explore a bit more.
So, here is a break down of what took my fancy:
– Water Eyeshadow in Sepia – very similar formula than the new Nars eyeshadows for a fraction of the price! I absolutely love love that one! You can apply it dry or with a wet brush for for a longer-lasting/ deeper effect. The colour Sepia is a rich browny-taupe colour which works super well with my complexion. Been applying all over the lid. Easy-peasy. It did crease a little bit at the end of the day but when I used my Sephora eye shadow primer underneath it didn’t bulge!
– Glamorous Eye Pencil in Gold – was looking for a golden eye pencil to use in the tear-duck are to open up / brighten up my eyes and found this one which is perfect! Lasts quite a while too which is amazing!
– Make-Up Fixer – been meaning to get a make-up fixer for a some time and thought to look at different options before investing in one of the more expensive brands (Urban Decay – Clarins). I am so so glad I waited and got this number instead! It actually works pretty well and at EUR7.90 it’s a total bargain too!! Sprayed all over the finished make-up, it then lasts all day without fail!
– Face & Body Brush – Not sure how often I’ll use this one but for the Summer I thought it would be great to invest in a big fluffy brush to apply a little bronzer all over my face and onto my collar bone/shoulders. Got this one for EUR16.90 and it’s quite a big one so again, a bargain.
– 3D Instant Volume Lipgloss in Cherry Red– OMG! I love this colour! This gloss is super pigmented AND has an amazing texture which pumps up your lips and make them look gorgeous. It lasts for ever too and doesn’t stick so a massive thumb up for this product! Very similar in formula to the Nars lipgloss…. will Instagram a look with it
Right so that’s it for my KIKO haul I guess! I did buy a few more beauty bits which I’ll share in another post in the next few days so stay tuned!