Considering today is the 29th of May, I’m cutting it just fine with my May GlamBox Review!! A lot has been going on in the Dubai fashion & beauty scene over the past few weeks so have got a lot of posts to catch up on.
But the long awaited May Benefit Exclusive GlamBox dropped a couple of weeks ago and (again) it was a big hit! Some products we all know, some new releases… read on for more deets!
1. Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara – One of my favourite mascaras of all time. This travel-friendly version is just perfect to take away on holidays or carry in your handbag! Makes your lashes longer, doesn’t clump at all… amazing stuff.
2. Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Push Up Liner – So that was the famous ‘mystery’ product!! One that Benefit just recently launched and we were all very lucky to have it included in this month’s box!
Now, I actually can’t quite give you my take on this new eye liner. The truth is I am absolutely rubbish at applying liner and although this one is meant to make it a whole lot easier, I haven’t quite mastered the process yet which is mainly down to me having 2 left hands as opposed to the product itself. So, let me have another try over the weekend before I state what I think of it!
3. Benefit ‘ Fake Up’ – I’ve been using Fake Up for a while now so this one wasn’t a discovery. I do like the concealer’s creamy texture and super convenient packaging. One that I use to cover any skin blemishes or very dark circles under my eyes. The coverage is fairly good and the colour medium a good match to my skin
4. Benefit Big Easy – Now this one was a fantastic discovery! Actually, more like a revelation!! Think of your favourite BB Cream… well this one is better! Perfect for oily skins it offers a smooth, cream to powder finish, gives good coverage and comes in 6 different shades. That’s my ‘Summer base’ sorted.
5. Benefit The POREFessional – Again, another one I’ve had in my make-up stash for a very long time and one that I love love love! As far as primers go, this one does a great job of smoothing out pores, imperfections & fine lines. The texture is a bit ‘silicon-y’ but my make-up does stay put (and shine-free) for longer when I wear it so…
6. Benefit Brow Bar Tint Voucher – I’ve not used the voucher yet but will be sure to report back when I do!
If you’re not subscribed to receive your monthly box of beauty goodies, check out their website or Facebook page as they currently have an offer whereby you sign up for 3, 6 or 12 months and get an additional month for free! Use the code GLAMBIRD at checkout!
Can’t wait for the June box 😉