Hey there you guys!
Welcome to my 9th week in Instagram snaps!! This week has been quiet a busy one with a day trip to Qatar (for work), lots of new beauty products to be tried & tested, a photography workshop and more!
1. I think this might now be my favourite perfume or ALL! I attended the launch of the new fragrance by Elie Saab, L’Eau Couture recently and was taken on the perfume’s creative journey where I discovered the different notes and scents used to create this gorgeously delicious eau de toilette which I shall be wearing this Spring!
2. I attended a super cool workshop at Gulf Photo Plus on how to take better pics with your smartphone! This was so much fun! I actually did pick up a few tricks as to using my photography settings inc. white background, modes etc… and learned all about composition, framing etc…! You’ll have to tell me if you see a difference 😉
3. My January GlamBox just arrived and I cannot wait to give you the low-down on what’s included!!
4. I met the founders of organic cosmetic brand Human+Kind during their recent product lunch event including Jeroe Proos, the co-founder whom I am pictured with… I had only tried the one product from that brand and was very pleased to discover a whole range of organic/natural beauty products including hair care stuff, a new BB cream… I cannot wait to give these a try!!
5. I flew out to Qatar for the day on Wednesday to host a MEPRA Networking Event at the W Hotel in Doha! It was SO much fun to get together with all those lovely PR peeps! I of course flew Fly Dubai and as always the in-flight safety video cracked me up!! It’s just HILARIOUS! For those who’ve never seen it, check it out here.
This week should also be a busy one with another photography workshop (Level 1!!), the start of football season (ouch!) and lots of events! Can’t wait to tell you all about it next weekend