Well, as happy as a Sunday can be :)! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Where has it gone by the way?! I had a great week last week and a really relaxing weekend, hence the lack of blogging. I have not opened the laptop until this morning, which felt great! Should do this more often…
Anyways, here’s a look back at the week that was:
1. A little #FOTD snap from when I attended the Pond’s Arabia ‘Celebrate Women’ event last week. Kept it fairly simple and fool-proof. All stayed impeccable throughout the evening thanks to the Benefits Stay Flawless 15h Primer stick which, I only started using recently. Turns out it’s a new favourite!! I also really like my Pond’s BB+ Cream… the texture is so light and fresh! A great drugstore product!
2. Had a bit of a girlie catch up with a very dear friend on Friday at the newly opened Waldorf Astoria on the Palm. That place is just amazing and the view of the Atlantis and the Palm was well… Instagram-worthy. Obviously!! Can’t wait to return and check out their Asian restaurant….
3. I’ll be posting a review of the infamous Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser shortly so won’t say anymore… you just gotta check out the blog later on tonight 😉
4. I’ll also be updating y’all on my Summer Hair Care Routine… I’m currently using AND loving the Davines’ Nounou ‘Nourishing & Illuminating’ Shampoo and Cream and my beauty find of the year award has to go to this little shampoo brush I picked up in Daiso for AED7 which just makes it so much easier to detangle my hair in the shower! Amazeballs.
5. Well, can you spot a pattern this week!! Another product that’s just landed on my desk and which I’ll be testing in the next couple of weeks! This Dr Dennis Gross Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask sounds just like what I needed to refine the texture of my skin which has been a bit cray cray recently… fingers crossed!
6. Last but not least, a little #OOTD pic from the Pond’s Arabia event wearing my beloved Promod top, New Look maxi skirt and bag and my Marks & Spencers heels (which you can’t actually see the skirt is so long!)
I’m looking forward to the next few weeks actually! They’re going to be crazy ones but in a good way with a couple of exciting work events but also some cool blog posts! I’ll event try to film another YouTube video.
Have a fabulous week