Can’t quite believe it’s already Saturday and the weekend is almost over! Gosh, where has this week gone?! Mind you it was quite a full on one between work and the blog!
Check out what I’ve been up to lately:
1. My skincare routine has changed quite a bit since the last time I blogged about it (see here) and so I am due for a Skincare Routine Update blog post in the next few days… I’ve included some really great products and so far been really happy with the results. Can’t wait to share these with you
2 & 4. I did get quite a few questions on the products I use for my eyes and so blogged about my eye care routine last week. Check it out here. I’ve included the skincare products I use everyday but also the make-up ones.
3. Never thought I’d say this but ‘I baked cookies‘!! OMG!! And they were pretty yummy too! For those of you who know me, you’ll know I don’t cook. I can’t even make an omelette. BUT, I stumbled upon an easy-peasy recipe on Tanya Burr‘s blog (here) and thought I’d give it a try!!
5. I have to admit that I can be a bit of an ‘organisation’ freak! And it is especially true when I travel so when I was in France last summer I brought this cute little pouch, which is in fact to keep all of your papers/receipts safe in your bag but I use it to store all of my telephone/laptop charger, clicker, usb’s etc… plus it looks really cool!
6. Loving the new Twitter layout! I know a lot of people commented that it looked a bit too much like Facebook but I actually liked it. I updated mine and thought to encourage you all to follow me if you aren’t already! I am not the most ‘active’ on Twitter but will try to be a bit more! I promise
7. Last but not least, here’s a little pic of me with the lovely Victoria from Twitter and Maha who works with me. The three of us travelled to Qatar to run a Social Media Breakfast event on Thursday and had an amazing time! Thank you girls
What have you guys been up to lately?! Here’s the new week!