What?! Another video?! Well yes, it is! That’s 2 videos in a week… cos’ we’re fly like that!
This video is a bit of a different one.
I’ve been trialling & testing a few ‘new’ products recently and I decided it’d be a good idea to review them in video format as opposed to my usual written rant.
So there you go. My review of the Dr Dennis Gross Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask.
Watch it, like it and of course SUBSCRIBE to my channel!
Thank you for watching & of course, for your great comments & feedback on the last videos! Here’s to many more to come
The countdown to my Summer Holidays has officially begun!! Yay! 11 weeks to go until I go home! So exciting!! The next few weeks are promising to be really busy ones as we draw closer to Ramadan but I just cannot wait to get through the next couple of months.
Last week was another crazy hectic one at work but I still managed to write up a few posts so check these out:
1. My blog is actually turning 1 year old this week! Can you believe it?! I thought to give it a little make-over. Nothing major, just a few twist to update the look & feel of my homepage. I even managed to display my Instagram pics on there! Took me ages to work it out but I did it! … check it out and, hope you like it!
2. Did you get your April GlamBox?!! I mean, how cool was that one!! Read my full review here.
3. My new scent this month! Benefit’s Under My Spell Noelle is just the bomb!! Sweet, rich & deep as I love them
4. Talking of fragrances… as I am getting ready for my Summer Vacay (yes I start planning months in advance! I’m weird like that) I selected the 3 perfumes I’ll bring along with me. Check out my Summer Fragrance Edit.
5. Meet my new face wash! I’ll be giving the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine daily scrub a go over the next couple of weeks and will be sure to post my review on the blog. I do have high hopes as my skin has gone cray cray!
6.I attended a PR presentation the other day and this Quote by Sir Richard Branson just spoke to me! I kind of do that… say Yes I can, then work it out! I promise you it works… most the time 😉
This week on the menu: a #VLOGFIT Update, a product review, some new make-up I’ve been playing with… make sure to tune in every day AND as always to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily updates.
And so the countdown to Summer has officially begun! Literally…. crossing days on my desk calendar et al! I’m now on D-95… seems like a far away ahead BUT that’s exactly 3 months. And these 3 months are going to be HECTIC ones.
For one, I need to try & get into some sort of shape, then I need to plan out all of my outfits (I’m limited to 23kgs of luggage so gotta make tough decisions!), I’ll also be planning out my ‘Holidays make-up kit’, my ‘Skincare kit’ and then of course my ‘Perfumes selection’… very important these… each Summer has it’s own special scent or combination of!
So, which perfumes have made the cut this Summer? 3 actually. 1 for daytime, 1 for evening and then another one for special occasions… yes I do realise this all sound a bit extreme but that’s the way I roll!
Daytime gorgeousness: Elie Saab L’Eau Couture
Evening sultriness: Benefit Cosmetics Under My Spell Noelle
Unforgettable scent: Chanel Coco Noir
Obviously I do own quite a few more which I wear on a regular basis and I might do a little post on my current perfume collection if you’re interested! Just let me know in the comments
Welcome to my #VLOGFIT Challenge Update which, I have to admit is long long due! Oh I hear someone (little sparkly bird called Clare Elise) saying an unconvinced ‘huh huh’!!).
Alright alright, I know I have not really focussed as much as I should have and for that, I owe all of my #VLOGFIT sisters out there a huge apology!!
Considering I started this whole thing at the beginning of February, 3 months later, where am I at?! Well, I did loose a couple of kilos and I’ve not put them back on but I’ve not persevered and lost any more either…
I do go out for a run or 2 each week and I do try to not go overboard with the eating but really, I have not made much of an effort.
Anyways, no point in dwelling on what I haven’t done. I now need to just get back on track and move forwards with the plan!
SO, as of this weekend, it is #VLOGFIT Challenge – the Return! And I mean it, I really do!!
Oh and I will commit to posting an update weekly. I won’t promise a video just because I don’t always have the time, but a blog post FOR SURE!
And here we are! Week 20! Can’t even believe it’s been 20 weeks since I first started this little #InstaCrushes series
In case you aren’t yet following me on Instagram please do (@theglamcrushchronicle)! Now I am not the most ‘active’ but I promise you to try my best to post at least 1 photo a day!!
So, let’s take a look back at the weekend and week that was
1. I finally posted my review of the famous Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm… check it out here.
2. No, I am not taking radomn photos of hands… well actually tell a lie, I do when I’ve had my nails done but that wasn’t what this one was about! See that cute little ring?! Well, it is a fab pressie from my friend Maryam from the blog StyleMEJournal! I absolutely love it!!
3. I went off to Qatar last week for work but of course couldn’t help myself but have a little look around the duty free make up counters! I therefore picked these pieces which I’ll be trying and reviewing soon :). So far, I am loving the L’Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur! A great great drugstore primer!
4. I’m so sad Fashion Forward is over :(. I had an amazing time watching some of the shows, attending some of the Fashion Talks and catching yup with a few gal friends! Can’t wait for the next one!
Can’t wait to kick this week off! I’m off to Qatar again for a few days but will be sure to get Instagraming/Tweeting etc.. etc..
Wishing you all an amazing week ahead!