Gosh sorry I’m a little late on this one! This month seems to have just flown by what with trying to wrap up a million things at work before the start of Ramadan/Summer, yeah it’s just been a bit mad.
So, back to my June GlamBox. I’ve gotta admit I was a little disappointed when opening this one. I mean, remember they had set the standards quite high with their previous ones and so the June box looked a bit… nah.
Look, like I’ve said before, this is the beauty of the whole concept of beauty boxes! Some are great, some aren’t as great! But I still LOVE receiving & discovering my monthly pink box of treats!
So what was in this month’s box?
1. Bioderma Sensibio H2O – a classic. One that I use every single day to remove my make-up with. The small/travel friendly bottle will be perfect for when I’m off to France! Love it.
2. Carita Beauty Diamond – Regenerating Midnight Concentrate – I’m afraid I haven’t given this one a try just yet as I’ve been on a missing to clear up my skin and had to take it all back to basics with skincare. Will keep it aside though and give it a try in a few weeks’ time. The sample is a little small so not quite sure it’ll be enough to forge a proper option….
3. Carita Perfect Serum – Again, I’ve not tried this one yet
4. Lolita Lempika Eau de Parfum – love the packaging this little sample bottle came in. Smells quite nice too actually and I will defo be using this one over the next few weeks.
5. Shea Mirrage – Pure Shea Butter – Not sure about this one. I know Shea butter is meant to be super good to moisturise your skin and your hair etc… but I’m just not a fan… I’ll use it to nourish my legs after sunbathing this Summer but don’t think I’ll re-purchase. Would have preferred coconut oil instead! (hint hint)
Voila. Hope my review was somewhat useful. If you’re still thinking of subscribing, I’d say GO FOR IT! It’s a lot of fun you’ll see. And you’ll get to discover great new brands & products, you’ll also get to re-visit some more classic ones and then of course, you will get products you won’t like but that’s fine cos you don’t know until you’ve tried right?!
Just check out their website for details here.
As I was finalising this article, the July GlamBox just dropped and it looks amazing! Check out my Instagram for a preview ;)!