Now THIS is what I call a DOPE BOX! I received the April’s GlamBox a little early this time around as a ‘blogger exclusive‘ treat and it revealed some pretty cool gems…
Without further a due, this month’s box included:
1. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sun lotion: funnily enough I had never tried that particular brand… not sure why but I now wish I did! This one smells delicious enough to lick off your arm AND it hydrates your skin as well as of course, protecting it from sun damage with its SPF30. What more can you ask from your sunscreen?
2. Dove Purely Pampering Body Cream: An old favourite of mine which I have used many times in the past but hadn’t purchased in a while. Glad to have re-discovered such an amazing, yet affordable, body moisturiser which just sinks into your skin leaving it deeply moisturised and glowy. This newer version contains shea butter and warm vanilla. Gorgeous!
3. Inglot Eye Shadow: Mine came in a shade of Silver which I must admit isn’t quite within my colour palette BUT applied in the tear duct area I can use it as a brightener/highlighter…. the texture is so buttery and lasts for ages… I really should get myself down my local Inglot store and explore this brand a bit more as I am so impressed with this shadow… perhaps a little ‘haul’ is coming up?!
4. Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream: this came in this super cute and handy little tube which I’m defo keeping in my handbag to re-hydrate my hands on the go. Smells devine too…
5. Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid: I gave this one a try this morning actually and although it is suitable for all skin types, I found it to not be hydrating enough for my parched skin… Then again, my skin has been a bit rebellious lately so I might just leave it alone and try this one again in a few days…
6. Herbline Essentials Aloe Vera and Honey Hydra 5 Gel: the box included 2 little samples of it. I’ve not tried these yet but the handy little sachet will be perfect for me to slip inside my beach bag this weekend! Will try them & out let you know how it goes… be sure to follow me on Instagram!!
20% off any treatment at De La Mer Day Spa (had THE best experience there and tried one of their Organic Body Treatment and had an amazing hair treatment – see my review here)
Complimentary polish change at NStyle Nail Lounge
AED500 off Laser Treatment or Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment at Wellbeing Medical Centre
What an amazing box this month!! GlamBox did really spoil us!
A little bird tells me the May box should also be pretty darn amazing so if you’ve not subscribed to receive yours, DO IT!!
They always have great offers too so be sure to check out http://www.glambox.me to sign up.