Just to let you all know I am going on holiday! OMG! I am off to Bali and I’ve been waiting for this for so long…. so, I will not be blogging for the next 10 days or so but will be back very soon I promise!
I’ll make sure to post LOADS of pics on Instagram so make sure you check in once in a while to see what I’m up to 😉
See you lovelies soon xo
Happy Sunday everybody!
Today’s post is an outfit I wore last week to a work event and one I felt I looked good in. Now the star of the show here is my new C.Nicol Pippa oversized clutch bag which I absolutely adore! C.Nicol is an uber cool up & coming British accessories designer (and friend!) and I’m so pleased to be one of the first ones to be sporting one of her bags.
I love everything about that clutch. The colour which just adds that pop of colour to any outfits. It’s big enough to carry a notebook/Ipad/everyday essentials. Looks SO chic and sophisticated yet is still quirky.
Check out C.Nicol‘s Facebook page here.
C.Nicol Pippa Clutch
C.Nicol Pippa Clutch
The dress is from ASOS (here) and the belt from Moschino (here). Glasses from Gucci.
Summer’s here! Yay! Well for those of us lucky enough to live in the UAE it’s kind of been Summer since… well… October really. But still, Summer Holidays are fast approaching and your truly is going to … wait for it… BALI!!! YAY! OMG I cannot tell you how excited I am!
I’ve been preparing for this for weeks (yeah I’m psycho like that) and so as I laid out my beach essentials, I thought I’d share what I will be packing!
Here we go:
1. A beach bag. Sparkly of course. This one’s from Accessories
2. A beach towel. This one is from Kiwi St Tropez and is huge. Perfect
3. Bikini! I’m packing 2 or them. Both from New Look. I’ve packed them in this cute little pouch from New Look too
4. Sunscreen. 1 x SPF 100 from Bioderma, 1 x SPF 30 from Superdrug, 1 x SPF50 from Bioderma (Eyes) and another SPF30 from Bioderma (face)
5. Anti-bacterial hand gel from Bath & Body Works
6. A pocket mirror. Got this cute little one from a boutique in France.
All these stored in a plastic pouch from Aldo.
Voila! White sandy beach here I come.