Happy Friday to you all!
I am so relieved it is finally the weekend… gosh last week was one hell of a week between a work trip to Jeddah, another early (super early) one to Abu Dhabi and a couple of fashion events, I really needed the rest!!
1. As I mentioned last week, I went to Saudi Arabia for work on Sunday and Monday. This was my very first time in the Kingdom and I have to say it was definitively an experience! Obviously had to change and wear an abaya during our stay which was actually really cool! I love the fact that they are so flattering and comfortable! Sadly we did not get any time to go shopping or anything so next time maybe
2. My competition to win a Charlotte Reid bag is still on until midnight tonight! If you have not entered, please head over to the blog RIGHT NOW!
3. I received my SpaceNK order and I cannot wait to try these babies! I pierced the Aurelia Miracle Cleanser, the Nars ‘Narsissit’ Blush Palette and the Oribe Cote d’Azur Hair Refresher. Will be of course blogging about these soon.
4. I attended the press launch of exquisite jewellery brand Babette Wasserman who is know for her (very cool!) cufflinks. Babette also has a fabulous collection of ladies’ jewellery and I cannot way tot check out her pop-up shot at Emirates Towers! Full blog post, coming soon on this too
5. The Spring/Summer 14 Collection at Lipsy is looking pretty cool too!! I attended the press preview and really liked some of the pieces, I event made a mental note to purchase one of the faux-leather pencil skirts from the Kim Kardashian Collection!! I really liked their accessories too and cannot wait for these to hit our stores…
Wishing you all a great weekend & week ahead!