Hope everyone had a very lovely time over Christmas? For those of you still away I hope you are enjoying your time off!
Since we decided to stay right here in Dubai during the holidays, here is a glimpse into what I’ve been up to last week….
1. Santa did come to my house… and he was wearing an Aramex shirt AND was the bearer of my much awaited December GlamBox!! Lots of little cute goodies for me to try out. Full review up on the blog on Sunday…
2. In an attempt to get myself organised and start the New Year in an ‘efficient & productive’ mode, I got this very pretty yet practical weekly planner from Paperchase! You can write your to do list for each day of the week, there’s a slot for those important phone calls, emails and event a little post-it pack… now I just need to make sure I actually use it…
3. OK I know I am not usually the one to be crazy for designer stuff BUT I did want to invest in a handbag and a pair of shoes and after months and months of saving I finally took the plunge! I did mention the bag in my previous #InstaCrushes post…
When it comes to designer bags (and when you’re only going to be one and probably won’t buy another for a year or so!) I always look for something classic but with a bit of a twist… I call it a quiet fashion statement. A trendy piece which I know won’t go out of style in the next year. My go to brand is Dolce & Gabbana… I really love their stuff and completely felt madly in love with their new Miss Sicily Shopper bag!
When it comes to shoes, I would look for quality and comfort and it drew me to walk into the Christian Louboutin store at the Dubai Mall where I tried on about 10 pairs and settled for a medium-heel nude pump which I know I can wear for work but also with jeans etc… so again, a classic piece but still on trend.
4. Hope you have seen this event invitation and will be able to come along to the Bloggers Event at The Dubai Ladies Club tomorrow from 4.30pm onwards! This is your chance to meet some of the best Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle bloggers here in Dubai and have a little fun doing so! If you do come, make sure you say hello!
5. This week I’ve been playing around with my new collection of Rimmel London Salon Pro nail polishes and I must say that I really really like them! They apply super easily and gosh, they last forever! The collection was inspired by model Kate Moss and my favorite colour is called ‘Hip Hop‘.
I really can’t wait for tomorrow’s Bloggers event and of course New Year’s Eve! We will attempt to go & watch the fireworks at the Atlantis and so I will be sure to snap these moments and share them with you in my next #InstaCrushes post!
Until then, take care!